Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
ServiceNow?? Developer will be responsible for the overall Planning, Evaluation, implementation and Operations of ServiceNow????. Will act as a POC for any technical requirement gathering and deployments.
any wherein Pakistan
- Collaborate with internal teams in their efforts to fully utilize ServiceNow?? effectively
- ServiceNow?? Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow??, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow?? platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog
- Will gather technical requirements of the solution following Agile methodologies.
- Design and implement solutions using best practices for optimal performance, security and User experience.
- As Member of ServiceNow?? COE team focused on timely delivery of deliverables with all the requirements successfully implemented.
- Work on continuous improvement for product and implementing best practices
Create knowledge base and SOPs for ServiceNow?? administration, troubleshooting and support.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience with the Event Management module highly desired.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle.
- Administration of a ServiceNow?? instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience.
- 4-6 years?? experience in ServiceNow?? configuration, development, and management.
- Hands-on Experience launching and managing multiple ITSM services
- Demonstrable experience piloting and driving new modules and functionality.
- Strong ServiceNow?? development and scripting skills.
- Demonstrable experience in scoped application development.
- Ability to take initiative without explicit direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and multi-national team across multiple time zones.
- Working on Workday integration which connects HR Modules.
- Knowledge of Client and Server-side scripting including Flow Designer, Workflows and Hands-on knowledge of HRSD Core processes like Case management, Skill Management, Advanced Work Assignment, HR Agent Workspace, Virtual Agent and Reporting.
- Support existing Integration ServiceNow?? with other tools such as PortalGuard, on-prem AD, AAD.
- Providing sound/scalable development/configuration recommendations that meet business requirements.
- Partnering with our UX team to drive improvements to the overall user-experience ?? UI, processes, and information architecture.
Creating resilient processes and applications that are dependent upon external API??s.
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor of Engineering (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer Corporate benefits.