Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a critical thinker and hardworking. People who has exposure to technology industry and business expertise will be preferred. The candidate must have excellent content development, communication and writing skills.
- Analytical Reporting
- Keeping track and maintaining reports for upcoming projects includes Ad Hoc reporting
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Project Management
- Planning and monitoring of daily tasks
Managing Ticketing System (JIRA/Netsuite/Ariba)
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel (Advanced) and MS Project
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Hands on Oracle Netsuite (preferred)
- Possess Reporting and Analytical Skills
- Ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously
- Ability to create effective requirements documents
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external project teams
Must be able to work in EST hours as well.
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor??s Degree (Preferable in IT or Business)
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer Corporate benefits.