WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is looking for highly skilled, innovative and motivated Senior Windows / Azure, AWS, GCP Cloud Engineer in Pakistan (Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad,Peshawar).
The Senior Windows /Virtualization Engineers will be responsible for the management of Windows/Virtualization Server and Cloud infrastructure. The ideal candidate will provide 24×7 support of engineering solutions in both physical and virtual environments. You will design and configure Windows and Cloud systems and will handle all upgrades and security patches to application and OS based on agreed-upon maintenance windows. This person will implement changes and/or new features to support and secure the Windows/Cloud infrastructure based on direction and guidance from the Global Technology Architecture (GTA) team.
Qualification And Experience
- Microsoft Windows Server Datacenter Server design, implementation, and support (Server 2016+)
- Maintaining and updating systems, databases, and Azure/AWS/GCP/Office365 infrastructure
- Deploying and managing Windows/SQL clustering, Internet Information Server (IIS), Windows DNS
- Identifying and managing any escalated faults, liaising with third party suppliers on major incidents or network improvements
- Implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting of:
- Deploying and managing Azure VMs, Azure SGs, Azure DB ,AKS App Gateways, Azure Load Balancer, Firewalls , Azure WAF Azure AD domain infrastructure, Azure DNS
- Administer, support, and monitor Office 365 services and Azure Infrastructure
- Deployment, the configuration of on-premises and SharePoint online sites, Document libraries, OneDrive for domain users, and external client access.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
- Assist with the migration of data into the Office 365 cloud platform and Office 365 SharePoint
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Deliver a consistent process for the incident and problem escalation along with resolution
- Administer and support Office 365 policies
- Administer and support system backup and disaster recovery processes
In-depth knowledge of Azure/AWS/GCP/Office licensing and maintaining inventory of equipment and software licenses
Knowledge, Skills And Personal Characteristics
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 9+ years of experience engineering and supporting Microsoft, Azure, Office 365 , SharePoint, OneDrive, AD, DNS, DHCP, Zabbix Infrastructure in a large-scale environment
- A strong hands-on with Microsoft technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server), Cloud Technologies(Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Fault identification and root-cause analysis
- Experience managing Production environments across Physical, Virtualized, and Cloud technologies
- Strong multitasking, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and communication/soft skills are required.
- Should be a quick learner, willing to take initiative, enthusiastic about their work, determined and hard worker.
- Flexibility to perform and deliver desired results in a 24×7 working environment in off production and beyond standard working or business hours.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary, we also offer corporate benefits.