We are looking for a Associate QA Automation Engineer I to join our team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer I, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Write test plans, test specification, bug reports
- Responsible for automating the test cases and developing the infrastructure based clusters and automation tools.
- Work closely with to developers and dev ops team to integrate tests into code release cycles
- The testing must be informed by the specs, basic knowledge of the architecture, and reasonable assumptions (e.g. backend changes)
- The bug reports contain enough detailed information for developers enabling them to quickly identify the root cause making the bugs more actionable
- Work with the primary supervisor to prioritize tasks that add the most value and deliver high-quality results for the customer
- Understand and effectively participate in the core processes of the team
Use and understand tools needed to debug and diagnose issues in a test and/or simple production environment
Experience And Skill Set
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- Be able to read and navigate through a large code base and effectively debug others?? code
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++ and XML
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Exhibit Respect and Trust: Respect others by recognizing and sincerely acknowledging their humanity, worth and significance. Build and maintain trust by acting with honesty and integrity.
- Master the Craft: Develops expertise in domain knowledge and technical foundations continuously and ever increasingly. Become an expert at developing and executing what is expected in one??s role
- Own the Work and the Results: Commits to action and assumes responsibility and ownership for own performance and the associated outcomes. Takes initiative and ownership to drive results and accountability for commitments
- Focus on Client Experience: Focus on solving real customer problems and delighting them with great experiences and products
- Work Collaboratively Others: Works positively and collaboratively in a team to achieve team goals and successes; works to unblock others and lives the company value of ??one team one dream?
Manage Ambiguity and Complexity: Demonstrate resilience and composure, get things done despite challenges and maintain performance levels in pressured, adverse and uncertain environments. Handle risk, complexity, and dependencies effectively, pragmatically in a timely manner
Education & Qualifications
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.