Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is creating proprietary data analysis, visualization and monitoring software using cutting-edge technologies. We are looking for multiple exceptional Software Engineer candidates to join our team and help us build the next generation of internal and external products.
- The candidate will contribute to the creation of Afiniti’s next generation of software systems.
- The software systems will be focused towards data analysis, machine learning, reporting, data visualization and monitoring.
- The candidate will be expected to develop high-performance, scalable microservices and software that handles large datasets and ETL/data analysis pipelines, using C++ and other languages.
The candidate is familiar with clean architecture and will be expected to document architectural designs
The ideal candidate will have
Five or more years of professional experience in C++ development on Linux
- Demonstrable Experience in Modern C++ development, STL, socket programming and multi-threaded programming in scalable and high-available microservices.
- The ability to quickly comprehend complex business processes and existing systems’ architecture, and propose efficient solutions to tough problems
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented programming and design patterns
- A deep understanding of common data structures and algorithms
- An aptitude for debugging, mathematics, problem solving and mastering new languages and APIs in a short time span
- Good command of English communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to differentiate between barely working and quality code, and the talent to produce the latter
- Comfort in Agile development methodologies
- Demonstratable unit test development experience is required, and Google Test Framework experience is a plus
- Experience with at least one RDBMS, such as PostgreSQL
- Familiarity in using following tools: Git/Jenkins/Jira /SonarQube
- Docker/container usage experience is a plus
Experience with the following technologies, though not essential, would be a big plus Clang tools, CMake build system, GDB, test driven and behavioral development experience, testing experience
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor of Engineering (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer Corporate benefits.
We believe that richness in diversity is a huge asset for Afiniti. We value both the similarities and differences in everyone who is a part of the Afiniti team. We believe that this diversity builds a stronger organization and is in keeping with the core values of our company. Our policy, therefore, is to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or reproductive health decisions), gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, personal appearance, genetic information, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This means that we comply with all applicable human rights and employment legislation, and we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions, reductions in force, or terminations.
Based on the role and function at Afiniti, you may have the opportunity to work remotely!
If your role allows you to work remotely, you will have opportunities to travel to an Afiniti office for key moments throughout the year, but the amount of expected travel will depend on your role and team.