Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- Implementing and improving CI for multiple projects in the company ?? propose and develop new automation/tools
- Developing workflows to enable Continuous Deployment (CD) for multiple projects
- Setting up and maintaining various virtual environments (Containers and kubernetes)
- Automating ??everything?
- Implementing and maintaining cluster environments
- Automating environment setup using configuration management tools
- Using Static Code Analysis tools to improve the quality of the codebase
- Planning and supporting release management for multiple projects in the company
- Monitoring the Infrastructure and application stack
- Provisioning development, staging and testing environments
- Administering the source control
Working with package management tools
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a majority of the following
- Unix environments like CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu etc.
- Build systems like CMake, Ninja, Make etc.
- CI tools like Bamboo, Jenkins etc.
- Virtualized environments like VMWare and Docker containers
- Scripting languages like Bash, Python etc.
- Container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc
- Linting and test case code coverage tools
- Infrastructure and application monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Elk etc.
- Package management using tools like Conan and Helm
Source control tools
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience