Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behaviour, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti integration engineers are responsible for technical integration and deployment of Afiniti product in our client??s telephony environment. The integration and deployment involve technical discovery, integration design, user acceptance testing and day-2 support.
They are the subject matter experts on how our products are working technically and integrates in our customer environments. They are also responsible for identifying new feature requirements specific to the product and highlight risks related to an implementation project. Moreover, they also lead technical integration details for product certification and collaborate with core-engineering (development and QA) teams.
- Utilize latest software architecture / design principles and practices in day-to-day operations.
- Ability to extract and transform client requirements to technical user stories
- Capability to apply product knowledge into problem solutioning
- Aptitude to decipher technical data and explain to other non-technical stakeholders
- Prioritize workload and execute tasks accordingly and in line with industry best practices
- Assist tier-1 teams with issue identification and rectification
- Work collaboratively with teams to support build upgrades, configurational variations and resolving production issues
- Conduct UAT with clients and perform production cut-over activities
- Must be flexible to travel
Must be able to work on US est hours (if required).
You will have
- Strong communication skills; oral and written in English
- 5+ years of experience in technology
- Technical background of software development or managing software application
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail with out-of-box thinking
- Telephony experience with key vendors (Avaya or Cisco) is desirable but not required
- In-depth experience of PSQL/MySQL with strong expertise in query writing, data slicing and data analysis.
- Hands-on experience with Linux as primary OS
- Good scripting skills in either BASH/Python (Good to have)
Working knowledge of Docker & Docker Compose (Good to have)
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus Corporate benefit. Job timings will be U.S eastern hours.
Job timings will be U.S eastern hours,
not a full-time programming job. Developers who want to move towards design are encouraged to apply. Strong communication skills required for this role.