Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- The candidate will contribute to the creation of Afiniti’s next generation of software systems.
- The software systems will be focused towards building an end to end test automation engine for telephony switches.
- The candidate will be expected to develop high-quality software using high-level languages (C/C++, C#)
Knowledge of additional languages e.g. python, java or react will be beneficial
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software developer role
- Demonstrable experience in TCP/IP protocol stack and multi-threaded programming
- Experience in developing and consuming RESTful Services
- Knowledge of networking protocol (SIP, SDP, RTP, RTCP) strongly desired
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools (Git, Jenkins, Docker)
- Development Experience in Client Server architecture
- Development experience on Linux and Windows
- Outstanding written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex business processes and existing systems’ architecture, and propose efficient solutions to tough problems
- An aptitude for debugging, mathematics, problem solving and mastering new languages and APIs in a short time span
- Comfort in both old-school and agile development methodologies
- Test Driven Development experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines