Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
In IT Service Management; we implement industry standards and best practices within our Production Support and Global Service Delivery (GSD) services & processes, thereby adding value to our Business and that of our Clients.
An Automation Engineer is responsible to identify and automate manual processes that are redundant and inconsistent.
- To develop tools that are used to automate recurring tasks and reports and to enable its users to do real-time analysis on the data.
- To improve efficiency and reliability by streamlining manual processes that are redundant or inconsistent.
- To work with other teams to help discover and eliminate problems by gathering requirements and implementing process automation.
- Assist and participate in departmental projects, as assigned.
Experience and Skill Set
- Excellent Problem solving
- Hands-on Java, Springboot, and ReactJS
- Ownership and possess a strong interest in the development lifecycle, processes, and fixing software bugs
- 3 years of relevant experience
Good To have
- SQL Skills.
- Working knowledge and experience in Linux.
- Excellent Reporting and Analytical skills
- Skills to communicate and collaborate with other business units, clients or customers.
Education and Qualifications
- BS-Computer Sciences
- BS-Computer Engineering
- Preferably ITIL Foundation Certified
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.