Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- Manage Afiniti Pakistan Provident fund accounting and monthly closing.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual withholding & Sales tax returns filing.
- Handle tax matters and liaison with legal consultants.
- Assist in statutory compliance of Afiniti Pakistan entities.
- Posting journal entries in the system for month end and preparing reconciliations
- Working as a back up to other team members
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Assist in smooth delivery of group financial statement monthly close process and consolidation for multiple entities.
- Support the external audit processes, providing high quality information, ensuring the audit deadlines are completed on time.
Ideally practice trained and qualified accountant
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing & Intercompany transaction analysis.
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP and IFRS.
- Exceptional excel skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills
Good communication skills with an ability to communicate with the senior management
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Professional qualification in ACCA/ICAEW/ICAP
- Previous accounting experience in a similar field.
- Experience in ERP accounting system.