Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti uses data science and operations research to enhance human interactions in large enterprises by efficiently pairing customers or tasks with company representatives. Our primary focus is improving contact center interactions for sales, service, retention, collections, and customer satisfaction in fields ranging from telecommunications to healthcare to banking to hospitality. To ensure we??re delivering value, we measure performance using a real-time control group ?? routing a portion of calls using the client??s existing system and the majority of calls using our data-scientist-designed pairing and next best action recommendation strategies.
- Develop application using efficient and clean code
- Able to test, review and debug code
- Lead Junior developers in team
Able to differentiate between high priority task and important task
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 4+ years experienced full stack developer having experience in Java (spring, hibernate), React, NodeJS, GraphQL and bash scripting
- candidate must be familiar with micro service architecture
- Docker platform knowledge and experience
- Hands on experience on Unix operating system and working knowledge of PostgreSQL
Golang experience and SNMP protocol experience will be considered as plus point
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor??s degree in computer science, software engineering, product management or relevant field.
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.