Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates worldwide and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
(On-Site) – ROTATIONAL SHIFT
Production Support (Command Centre)
A Production Analyst should provide enterprise-level technical support to internal and external customers. The person should be able to research, diagnose, Problem solve the issues to the clients’ satisfaction, and continuously improve on delivery.
- Ability to understand and analyze the problem, and solve it individually or by involving Tier 2/ Tier teams to reduce business impact.
- High level of focus to ensure timely detection of problems.
- Timely communication of problems to all stakeholders.
- Do level 1 investigation to provide articulate details around the problem.
- Take end-to-end ownership of problems from detection to resolution (short term/ long term).
- Identify key actions to avoid repetitive similar problems.
Work closely with T2 teams to solve problems so a repeated problem can be solved at T1 level.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Fresh to 2 years of work experience.
- Willingness to work in the rotational shifts
- Fluent in English ?? spoken and written. Spanish/ French is a plus.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Familiar with working on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Familiar with working on databases and SQL queries.
- Good in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Familiar with Networking and IT Infrastructure concepts.
Quick Learner and able to adapt to new technologies.
Education & Qualifications
- Associates degree + experience/certifications
- Bachelors in any discipline ?? STEM preferred
Graduate degree in Engineering.
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus corporate benefits.
We believe that richness in diversity is a huge asset for Afiniti. We value both the similarities and differences in everyone who is a part of the Afiniti team. We believe that this diversity builds a stronger organization and is in keeping with the core values of our company. Our policy, therefore, is to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or reproductive health decisions), gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, personal appearance, genetic information, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This means that we comply with all applicable human rights and employment legislation, and we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions, reductions in force, or terminations.