WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
AI Production team builds statistical models to optimize contact center interactions. This entails analyzing data sets, building predictive models and monitoring the runtime application of those models.
The open role is Senior Data Scientist.
- Perform statistical inference on large data sets to inform decisions and drive actions
- Perform exploratory data analysis to develop understanding of data and gauge its accuracy
- Build predictive models to optimize agent and customer interactions
Develop processes to monitor and analyze model performance
YOU WILL HAVE
- 4 to 6 years of experience in developing and deploying machine learning models to drive business impact
- Solid grasp of applied machine learning fundamentals
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages i.e. R, Python, Julia
- Ability to use SQL to work with large data sets
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively across functions, levels, and disciplines
- Able to travel locally/abroad for working sessions and meetings
Reside in the location of the opening
Education & Qualifications
Bachelors, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Physics, Engineering or related quantitative field
SALARY & PACKAGE
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus Corporate benefits.
We believe that richness in diversity is a huge asset for Afiniti. We value both the similarities and differences in everyone who is a part of the Afiniti team. We believe that this diversity builds a stronger organization and is in keeping with the core values of our company. Our policy, therefore, is to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or reproductive health decisions), gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, personal appearance, genetic information, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This means that we comply with all applicable human rights and employment legislation, and we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions, reductions in force, or terminations.