Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- Design and develop features for Rest API based web application that supports next generation Afiniti algorithms
- Contribute in enhancing the overall architecture of the application
- Provide peer code reviews and be part of decisioning over technical implementations
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions.
- Write unit tests and champion test-driven development approaches.
Work closely with researchers and other key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have
- 5 – 8 years of overall experience
- 2 – 4 years of hands on experience with Reactjs
- Hands on knowledge of Rest API based implementations and
- Hands on experience with Nodejs
- Hands on experience of GraphQL
- Passion for writing clean and performant code
- Solid written and verbal communication skills to document and explain complex implementations
- Demonstrated ability to manage time independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Should have good understanding of DevOps or continuous deployment/integration tools like Jenkins, Git, etc
Understanding of docker is preferred
Education And Qualifications
Bachelors of Masters Degree in Computer Software, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits