Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
As a Telephony Engineer, You will be responsible to provide technical integration expertise for contact center telephony platform. You will ensure smooth deployment and integration of Afiniti products with clients?? telephony infrastructure. You will work as subject matter expert and coordinate with clients?? technical counter parts to assess technical environment and ensure smooth deployment and operations. You will also need to manage existing accounts and manage ensure their smooth production working with internal and external teams.
- Perform integration activities aiming at the flawless deployment of the projects
- Establish and maintain relationship as contact person between clients, Vendors and Afiniti teams (on and off shore)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project technical documentation and system information
- Perform system discovery, design, testing and smooth production cutover of product and post live support.
- Identify, resolve and escalate appropriately any production issues with the relevant teams
- Perform R&D on new ACD platform and their APIs/SDKs and recommend appropriate integration methods and improve design
- Handle existing and upcoming clients and their tasks ensuring ticket SLAs
- Work with dev, QA, SDETs and scrum teams to make to share technical requirements, share use cases, feature documentation and perform functional validation of features.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and documentations to demo client about solution and its integration
- Handle client requests related to Routing Application Design, IVRs call flows and their troubleshooting skills via logs, dumps and DB trace.
- Work and participate with internal project teams and ensure deployment activities are performed within SLAs to meet project milestones.
Exceptional written and oral communication skills
You will have
- Minimum 5 years experience as technical product implementation or developer
- Experience working with contact center related technologies including ACD, IVR, CTI and dialer will be a plus
- Experience with JIRA task project and task management programs
- Experience and knowledge of relational database management systems and the ability to use SQL
- Any experience of managing & delivering Artificial Intelligence or Big Data Analytics projects would be beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of programming languages
- Good understanding of cloud platform providers and services
- Good understanding of distributed computing and multi-threaded applications
Good understanding of Linux, containers, micro-services architecture
Education & Qualifications
Master??s or Bachelor??s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Technology or Telecom related discipline
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus Corporate benefits.