This article is about WSSP jobs to inform all prospective candidates that Wssp has unleashed a drive for hiring in the water sanitation services in Peshawar. The company needs skilled, experienced, and qualified staff, who are willing to serve this organization. Apply as soon as possible, if you wish to do so.
All WSSP jobs offers include vacancies of various ranks- Assistant Manager, Senior Executive Officer, Deputy Director, or Director General (DG), Deputy Chief Engineer (CE), and Chief Engineer (Ce). WSSP is an equal-opportunity employer and offers handsome salary packages and other benefits to deserving candidates. The company also provides opportunities for professional development and career growth.
|Organization||Water & Sanitation Services Peshawar|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st May, 2023|
About Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP)
The WSSP is a government organization that provides clean water and sanitation services to the residents of Peshawar. It was established in 1994 under the Local Government Act, of 1992.
The WSSP has a five-year strategic plan for 2012 – 2016 that outlines objectives and strategies to implement its vision. Operations Department and Engineering Department are the two main departments of the WSSP. The WSSP has been working hard to improve the water and sanitation system in this city. They have been making progress on the work, but they still need to do more. Some of the key projects that the WSSP has undertaken include the construction of new water treatment plants, the rehabilitation of water supply schemes, and the installation of new sanitation facilities.
WSSP Vacancies in Pakistan
- HR Officer
- Project Coordinator
- Fleet Officer
- Junior Clerk
- Chief Executive Officer
- Personal Secretary
- Assistant Manager
- LTV/HTV Driver
- Project Manager
Eligibility and Requirements
- For Wssp jobs all applicants who wish to apply for these positions must have a Masters’s or Bachelors’s degree from a recognized institution.
- For WSSP jobs, you’ll need certain qualifications and job experience.
- If you’re a private employee, you should submit your paperwork via the proper channel.
- Applicants for all occupations should be between the ages of 35 and 45.
- You must be in excellent health to qualify.
How to Apply Online for WSSP Jobs?
- First candidates have to fill out the application form for WSSP careers.
- Candidates can obtain the Application Form from the WSSP website www.wssp.gkp.pk
- At the time of your interview, the candidates should bring original papers.
- If a student is not able to submit his or her application in time, then the application form will be rejected.
- For an interview, selected prospects will be invited to participate via phone or SMS.
- A minority of the city of Peshawar is eligible for this program.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Stay in touch with us and keep checking out our www.pkjobsalert.net site for more employment opportunities.