WAPDA Jobs in Pakistan are so important nowadays because jobs are limited and their availability is needed. WAPDA provides the best career opportunity for young people in Pakistan. They have so many vacancies in different job categories that it’s hard to decide which one to take!
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st January, 2023|
About Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA)
WAPDA is the national power company of Pakistan, and it’s headquartered in Lahore. It was established in 1956. They provide electric power for people and industries. They also help with water resources, such as rain and snow. Undertake construction on dams, barrages, roads, bridges, and railways. They explore possibilities for mining coal to give to power plants.
WAPDA is responsible for the power generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in Pakistan. They are also responsible for hydroelectricity development in the country.
Wapda jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Assistant Director
- Lab Assistant
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
Eligibility and Requirements
The candidates will need to meet the eligibility criteria to be able to apply online for available positions at WAPDA.
- The person needs to have an Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field or have a Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience.
- Includes responsibility for resolving technical problems in electrical systems.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of total experience in the electrical industry.
- The person will need to be in good health mentally and physically.
- You will need an attested and verified educational credential and no objections from your employer.
- You must also do well on the test and interview.
How to Apply Online for WAPDA Jobs?
People who want to apply for a job at WAPDA need to do these steps:
- Download the application form from their website www.wapda.gov.pk
- Fill out the form and then send it back to the email mentioned on the website/advertisement
- If you are too late to apply, then your application will not be accepted.
- You are not eligible for a TA/DA.
- Disabled people and women have quotas.
- Only shortlisted people will call for an interview.
- You must bring original documents at the time of the interview.