University of Gujrat (UOG) is a popular educationalist university in Pakistan. The main purpose of this university is to provide high-quality education to the students of the region with a low fee structure. For that reason, UOG jobs are updated regularly in local newspapers and job portals. If you want to apply for these jobs then you should have all the necessary qualifications and experience. For example, If you want to apply for lecturer jobs then you must be a master’s degree holder or Ph.D. degree holder.
The NTS (National Testing Service) has helped us recruit and hire a large number of faculty members. The quality of work is excellent, and they’ve been very cooperative. As the university expands, it will need to continue hiring more teachers. You can get complete details about UOG jobs from this page. If you want to apply for a job at the UOG then you should submit your application form to the official website.
|Organization||University of Gujrat (UOG)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||8th June, 2023|
About the University of Gujrat (UOG)
The University of Gujrat (UOG) is one of the leading public sector universities in Pakistan. It was established in 2003 as a campus of Punjab University and later on, it gained its autonomy in 2004. The main purpose behind the establishment of this university was to provide higher education opportunities to people of the surrounding areas of the Gujrat district including Sialkot, Gujranwala, Narowal, and Mandi Bahauddin.
Today, the University of Gujrat (UOG) is a leading educational institution in Pakistan. Since its establishment, the UOG has endeavored to bring quality education within the reach of all those who aspire to study on a merit basis. The university has been providing effective and purposeful education to the students with their best efforts.
UOG Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Helper Electrician
- Helper Mason
- Data Entry Operator
- Laboratory Attendant
- Cook Helper
- Library Attendant
- Guest House Attendant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Carpenter and Cook
- Office Attendant
Eligibility and Requirements
- The application process is a great way to demonstrate your skills. However, don’t expect a guaranteed yes!
- The applicant who has an overseas degree must have HSC equivalent certification
- CV, along with photocopies attested of CNIC Certificate, Domicile PRC, and two most recent photos. Send them to the address provided by the deadline.
- They will only invite the most promising candidates to an interview.
- There is no way that TA/DA is admissible to applicants.
How to Apply for University of Gujrat (UOG) Jobs?
If you have a dream to work at UOG then don’t forget to apply for jobs at UOG. Here is the complete information about jobs in UOG and how to submit applications for the University of Gujrat Jobs. The University of Gujrat (UOG) has been accepting applications for its jobs. If you’re looking to kick-start your career in teaching, then this is the ideal place to apply. The following steps will help you apply for a position with UOG:
- The application form and challan form are available on the University of Gujrat website, www.uog.edu.pk
- Applications can be sent for consideration to HR Section, Office of the Registrar, Admin Block, Room No. 104, Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat, Gujrat.
- The applicant must pay the application processing fee before submitting their application.
- More information on the application process is provided within the advertisement.
- This hiring will occur regularly.