This article is about the University of Chakwal Jobs because the University of Chakwal department is in charge of hiring new employees for the university. The department is responsible for reviewing applications, conducting interviews, and making decisions on who to hire. The process of hiring new employees can be a long and complicated one. The department must make sure that they are hiring the best possible candidates for the job.
The Department of the University of Chakwal Jobs is currently hiring for various positions for merit lists
at the university. They are looking for teachers, lecturers, faculty members, and security guards. The department also hires support staff including drivers, peons (janitors), gardeners, office assistants/assistants, clerks/stenographers, librarians, technicians, and plumbers.
The university is looking for individuals career who have a passion for education and are committed to helping students achieve their academic goals. If you are interested in working at the University of Chakwal, please send your resume to the email address listed on the website.
|Organization||University of Chakwal|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||30th November, 2023|
Table of Contents
About the University of Chakwal
The Government Post Graduate College Chakwal started almost at the same time as Pakistan. The people of Chakwal always wanted an institution of higher learning. Finally, it was Khan Sahib Raja Sarfraz Khan’s duty to make this happen. As an MLA of the Punjab assembly, he made a great contribution to making the college possible. He donated a lot of money to help build a college on land he donated in the city center.
The college was inaugurated in 1949 in the same building that it is currently in. Khan Fazal Muhammad was the first person to be in charge of this very prestigious institution. When the teaching faculty started, 14 professors taught almost 300 students. However, as time passed, this wonderful college became more and more prestigious. It kept moving forward with a strong commitment.
University of Chakwal Vacancies in Pakistan
- Project Director Manager
- Medical Officer
- Assistant Treasure
- Senior Engineer
- Deputy Director
- Additional Controller of Examination
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Librarian
- Transport Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- System Administration
- Deputy Controller Of Examination
- Additional Registrar
Eligibility and Requirements
- If you want to live in Punjab, you need to have a domicile certificate from there.
- There is no upper age limit for those who want to apply. You must be at least 21 years old, though.
- The applicant should have at least 4 years of teaching/coaching experience in a University.
- You will need to bring your original documents when you come for your interview.
- People who want to work at University should be in good health so that they can do their job well.
- The applicant must not use illegal drugs or engage in criminal activity.
How to Apply for the University of Chakwal Jobs?
- People who want to apply to the University of Chakwal visit the official website at www.uoc.edu.pk.
- If you want to work for the government or another organization, you will need to go through the proper channels. This means submitting an application and waiting to hear back.
- If you do not apply by the deadline, they will not be able to accept it.
- No one will pay you for taking the test/interview.
- We have more job openings on our site, meanwhile, Check back frequently to see if there’s a position that suits you.