This article is about UBL Jobs, for candidates who are looking for employment in the UBL, there are some good opportunities to find UBL Careers. If you want to apply for a job at UBL Bank you can either go online or send your resume by email.
There are various positions that you can apply for. Such as Relationship Manager, Customer Service Representative, Branch Manager, Teller, etc. For most customers, the bank will require their employees to be fluent in English. So if you’re not fluent in English, your chances of getting employed are lower. For customer service representatives or teller positions, English is important.
|Organization||United Bank Limited (UBL)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||8th December, 2023|
Table of Contents
About United Bank Limited (UBL)
The United Bank Limited (UBL) is the largest private-sector bank in Pakistan. Founded in 1959, it has become one of the most profitable commercial banks in Pakistan with a significant market share and a major global player. UBL operates lots of branches and they have around 30,000 staff members.
This bank provides services to many people. It offers retail banking and wholesale banking for companies, local businesses, and government bodies.
In 1963, UBL opened a branch in London. And then started to get money from overseas Pakistanis. The project allowed the company to provide contact with the locals and provide them with proper education and job opportunities. This has led to a growth in tax revenue in the region and an increase in prosperity. The growth of the oil industry has also created more jobs for the people of the region.
UBL Careers in Pakistan
- System Caretaker
- Business Officer
- Dispatch Officer
- Personal Banker
- Credit Officer
- Recovery Officer
- Database Administration
- Branch Manager
- Software Quality Assurance
- Trainee Banking Officer
- Marketing Officer
UBL Jobs for Fresh Graduates
The United Bank Limited (UBL) is looking for qualified candidates to fill up vacant positions in their bank. But only fresh graduates are encouraged to apply by sending a resume or CV with this UBL application form. However, if you are not a fresh graduate then shortlisting will be done based on your performance in the written test and interview process.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirement
- Candidate should have completed their graduation from any recognized university or institution.
- If you want to be an Assistant Manager, you need 2 years of work experience.
- To become a Senior Officer, you need to have 5 years of experience.
- If you don’t have the minimum requirement, so you can’t apply for a job. But don’t worry they offer internships also.
- The candidate must be a Pakistani citizen.
How to Apply for UBL Jobs?
Many people want to join UBL Bank. but they don’t know how they can apply, or where to submit their application or CV. Usually, the bank follows all professional practices. They have hard-working employees. All the information you need for a job at UBL Bank is below.
- If you want to work for UBL Bank, then you need to fill out an application form on the website www.ubldirect.com
- You must mention all the experience and skills that are relevant to the position in your resume.
- Ensure that you follow the guidelines of the job listing.
- Only the candidates that they have chosen will be required to submit their documents.
- If your application is not complete or incorrect, it will be rejected.