The University of Faisalabad is one of the top universities in Pakistan. It is a public university that offers a diverse range of undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate programs. TUF is also one of the leading research universities in the country. It ranks among the top universities in research output and quality, according to a study by HEC.
TUF is always looking for qualified and talented individuals to join its faculty. However, the university only hires the most valuable candidates for its faculty. The hiring process of TUF is very thorough and comprehensive. It has set standards for all applicants to follow during the application process. The first-come-first-serve policy is not applicable on this campus. Since it is a focused group, you must show your specialization in your field of interest.
If you are a highly qualified and motivated individual, then we encourage you to apply online at www.tuf.edu.pk.
|Organization||The University of Faisalabad (TUF)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||3rd August, 2022|
About The University of Faisalabad (TUF)
The University of Faisalabad was created in 2002, so people could get an education. A college is a place where you can learn about things like math, science, and art. The University was started with a lot of passion and energy to help people in Pakistan. The Faisalabad University wants to have a good mix of science and technology, which are new disciplines, and humanities and social sciences, which are more common. The government of Punjab has given its approval to the TUF story. The law and parliamentary affairs department gave it permission in 2002. The Higher Education Commission recognizes this as a university that can give degrees.
The University of Faisalabad has the highest grade from HEC for meeting the Cabinet and HEC criteria/requirement for faculty, programs, infrastructure, resources, laboratories, training facilities and endowment fund.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You need to have a domicile certificate from Punjab if you want to live there.
- The applicant should have at least 4 years of teaching/coaching experience in any University.
- The applicant must be 30 years old or younger.
- The candidate needs to bring original documents when they come for the interview.
- People who want to work with TUF should be in good health.
- You need a PhD degree to do this job.
- The candidate should not be a drug addict or involved in criminal activity.
How to Apply for University of Faisalabad Jobs?
- People who want to apply for a job can visit www.tuf.edu.pk for more information on the candidates that want to apply.
- You need to send your complete application with your resume and other documents to the address: TUF The University Of Faisalabad, Sargodha Road, Faisalabad.
- If you don’t send in the application by the deadline, they will not be able to accept it.
- If you want to work for the government or another organization, apply through the right channels.
- The University will choose a few candidates to interview. If you are one of the people that is called, you will go to a test or interview.