This page is about TEVTA Jobs where you can search for a job that fits your interests and meet your qualifications. TEVTA is one of the technical institutes in Pakistan. The government of Pakistan has put together an institute to teach technical skills to people who want them. The institute will help people who have a job or other skills that they need.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||1st December, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA)
TEVTA stands for Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority. It was founded in 1999 to teach people about technical subjects. Before that, there was a problem with people not understanding how technical education works. To fix this problem, the Department of TEVTA was created. The Department now helps people get an education in technical skills. They also help teach the right skills.
TAVTA is a Pakistani institution that provides vocational training in Punjab, Sindh, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) provinces. There are many factors that have contributed to the increase in unemployment. Such as lack of resources for employment generation, lack of skilled labor and training facilities, poverty etc.
TEVTA Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Instructor Technical
- Virtual Assistant
- General Academics Manager
- Deputy Director Monitoring
- Accounts Assistant
- Budget Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Textile Design Instructor
- HVACR Instructor
- Agriculture Officer
- Quality Control Officer
TEVTA Jobs for DAE
TEVTA offer vacancies for DAE associated with the training and conducting research in various engineering disciplines. Such as mechanical, electrical, civil etc. The TEVTA jobs are available throughout Pakistan including Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Peshawar. Positions are available for both males and females.
TEVTA Upcoming Jobs
- Computer Operator
- Visiting Teacher
- Software Developer (MIS)
- Shop Attendant
- HRIS/IT Consultant
- Mechanical Technology
- Junior Instructor
- Office Assistant
- Naib Qasid
Eligibility and Requirements
- The candidate should not be over 35 years of age, or below 18 years of age.
- The candidate must have completed pre-university education and should hold a bachelor degree in any field.
- The applicant should be aware of the local and international developments and keep themselves updated on the latest technologies.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- The candidate should have no criminal record and not be addicted to drugs or alcohol.
How to Apply for TEVTA Jobs?
- You need to online apply and fill out the application form on the TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk).
- Attach documents like certificates and domicile. You also need to attach a copy of your CNIC and passport size picture.
- If you do not submit the proper information, or if it is incomplete, or if it arrives after the deadline, your application will not be accepted.
- The selection will be made on the basis of merit.
- Some people who work for the government or work at a semi-government organization may apply through proper channels.