For the candidates who want to apply for The Tribal Areas Electricity Supply Company (TESCO) Jobs in Pakistan. Pakistanis can apply for these jobs by clicking the button below. They are looking for the best possible candidates to fill this position. Thousands of candidates appear in the exam, but only a handful pass.
The selection process is a challenging task as it involves several stages like writing an application form online and then appearing before various committees to clear different phases. So, if you want to be a part of this company then you must prepare yourself. For more information about educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, pay scale, and how to apply, you have to read this full page carefully.
|Organization||Tribal Areas Electricity Supply Company (TESCO)|
|Headquarter Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st January, 2023|
About Tribal Areas Electricity Supply Company (TESCO)
Tribal Areas Electricity Supply Company (TESCO) is one of the biggest energy utility companies in Pakistan. It is based in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The company provides electricity to six Tribal Agencies. TESCO is an offshoot of the WAPDA and is responsible for the electricity supply in FATA. The company was set up in July 1998 to assess, develop and implement schemes for the electrification of Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Balochistan, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir.
This company was built by the Government of Pakistan in 1984. In 1990, it became an independent company. The company has a great contribution to the progress of socio-economic development in Tribal Areas.
TESCO Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Revenue Officer
- Assistant Director Store
- Assistant Director Internal Audit
- Junior Engineer
- AD IT
- Assistant Director Finance
- AD HR
- Assistant Director Admin
How to Apply for TESCO Jobs?
TESCO receives thousands of applications from job seekers every single day. It’s not very easy, but it is possible to get a job at the company. Here are the application steps that you’ll need to follow if you want to work at TESCO.
- Candidates must apply online at www.tesco.gov.pk
- They require that all applicants bring their original documents to the interview.
- TESCO reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- If your application is incomplete or late, They will not consider it.
- The interview process is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and for you to get a feel for our company.
- No TA/DA will be necessary for the interview/selection process.
- Government employees can apply through the appropriate channel.
- You can apply online or email us your resume.
- Be sure to keep up with us and check this page often for new jobs.