The recruitment of officers in the Sindh Public Service Commission is done through a competitive process. You have to go through it to be hired. All such employees will be selected on merit and cannot be discriminated against. The Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is looking to fill a number of vacancies for the next year. Positions that are available include Assistant Commissioner, District Officer, Tehsildar, and Deputy Superintendent of Police.
If you want more information about how to apply for this job, visit the website of the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) at www.spsc.gov.pk.
|Organization||Sindh Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||27th January, 2022|
About Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is a government body that monitors and regulates the recruitment of all the civil services of Sindh province. The (SPSC) is a first-line service provider for public service. It was established by the Government of Sindh in accordance with Article 242 of the Constitution of Pakistan. This is part of the process for recruiting people to work. It helps other parts of the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The commission has been mandated to recruit personnel to serve as civil servants at various levels throughout Sindh Province.
The SPSC is governed by an Administrator appointed by the Governor from amongst those officers not below the rank of Additional Secretary or Joint Secretary who have served in that capacity for not less than two years or who are qualified lawyers having practised law in any court for 10 years.
How to Apply Online for SPSC Jobs?
- You can apply for a job at the website www.spsc.gov.pk.
- In their Online Application Form, applicants must provide their e-mail address.
- Only shortlisted candidates are eligible to be invited for an interview.
- Candidates can also submit their applications by hand or online.
- Before submitting your application, attach all attested photocopies of your original documents to the form.
- Select the position for which the applicant is applying and attach your deposit slip with the application form.
- These jobs are open to both men and women.