This is article is about SPSC Jobs because the recruitment of officers in the Sindh Public Service Commission is done through a competitive process, moreover, You have to go through it to hire. All such employees will selecte on merit and cannot discriminate against, moreover, the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is looking to fill a number of vacancies for the next year. Positions that are available include Assistant Commissioner, District Officer, Tehsildar, and Deputy Superintendent of Police.
If you want more information about how to apply for this job, visit the website of the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) at www.spsc.gov.pk.
|Organization||Sindh Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st May, 2023|
About Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is a government body that monitors, and regulates the recruitment of all the civil services of Sindh province. The (SPSC) is a first-line service provider for public service. It was established by the Government of Sindh in accordance with Article 242 of the Constitution of Pakistan. This is part of the process for recruiting people to work, furthermore, It helps other parts of the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The commission has been mandated to recruit personnel to serve as civil servants at various levels throughout Sindh Province.
The SPSC is own by an Administrator appoint by the Governor from amongst those officers not below the rank of Additional Secretary or Joint Secretary who have served in that capacity for not less than two years or who are qualified lawyers having practiced law in any court for 10 years.
SPSC Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Electric Inspector
- District Supervisor
- District Village Electrification Officer
- English teacher
- Islamiat Teacher
- Pakistan Study Teacher
- Research Officer
- Secondary School Teacher
- Sindhi Teacher
- Subject Specialist
- Urdu teacher
- Veterinary Officer
How to Apply Online for SPSC Jobs?
- You can apply for a job at the website www.spsc.gov.pk.
- In their Online Application Form, applicants must provide their e-mail address.
- Shortlist candidates are eligible to invite for an interview.
- Application materials are also submit online by candidates.
- Before submitting your application, attach all attest photocopies of your original documents to the form.
- Select the position for which the applicant is applying and attach your deposit slip with the application form.
- These jobs are open to both men and women.