The Sindh Revenue Board is responsible for the assessment, collection, and administration of all taxes, duties, fees, and other levies in the province of Sindh. The board is also responsible for the assessment and collection of land revenue. The SRB is looking to fill several vacancies in various positions. The board is looking for dedicated, qualified, and experienced individuals to work in several positions.
The SRB offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. If you are interested in working for the Sindh Revenue Board, please apply online. For more information about SRB careers and vacancies visit the official website of the board at www.srb.gos.pk
|Organization||Sindh Revenue Board (SRB)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||1st December, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Sindh Revenue Board (SRB)
The Sindh Revenue Board (SRB) is the government agency responsible for the collection of revenue in the Pakistani province of Sindh. The SRB was created in 1959 as the Sindh Sales Tax Board, and its responsibilities were expanded in 1972 to include all forms of revenue collection. The SRB is headed by a Chairman, who is appointed by the Governor of Sindh, and it has a staff of more than 1,000 employees. The SRB’s primary functions are the assessment and collection of sales tax, income tax, customs duty, and other taxes and fees. The administrative head of the SRB is the Collector General (CG), who acts as both an official of the Government of Sindh and a representative of the Ministry of Finance.
Sindh Revenue Board Jobs List
- Training Consultant
- Junior Clerk
- Commissioner Legal
- Record Keeper
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan
- People must be between the age of 18-30
- You must have at least a 2nd Division in Bachelor’s from a recognized university
- Applicant must have at least 2 years of experience in data entry or accounting field
How to Apply for Sindh Revenue Board Jobs?
- The first step is to visit the Sindh Revenue Board website www.srb.gos.pk. The website provides an overview of the services offered by the Sindh Revenue Board and also provides information on how to apply for jobs with the board.
- The next step is to download the job application form. The form can be filled out and submitted online or through the mail.
- The third step is to submit all required documents with the application form. The documents must submit to be considered for the job.
- The fourth step is to wait for a response from the Sindh Revenue Board. The board will review all applications and contact applicants that select for the job.
- The fifth step is to attend interviews with members of the Sindh Revenue Board. Applicants will have an opportunity to interview with board members before being offered a position with the board.