This article is about the Sindh police jobs because the Sindh police department is looking for recruits. There are several positions that the company needs to fill. To apply, they must complete their education, have a clean criminal record, possess no convictions for crimes against women or children, be able to work in rural areas, and must have lived in Pakistan for a minimum of five years.
The Sindh Police jobs come with too much salary per month and accommodations provided, in addition to transportation and medical expenses. In return, the policeman will need to protect Sindh from damage against any enemy or any other criminal activity.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st May, 2023|
About Sindh Police
The Pakistani province of Sindh create the Sindh Police as an armed force to maintain the law.
It is one of the oldest provincial police forces in Pakistan. It has a long history which goes back to 1847 when it was started as the “Sindh Police Force”. The main duty of this organization is to maintain law and order, prevention and detection of crimes, regulation of traffic, etc.
Sindh Police Careers in Pakistan
- Male/Female Constable
- Auctioneer Consultant
- Hardware Technician
- Call Center Operator
- Computer Operator
- Investigation Officer
- Wireless Operator
- Surveillance Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Head Constable
Sindh Police Jobs for Females
Sindh Police as a constable is one of the best options for those who have just passed their matriculation exams. The competition for Sindh Police jobs is very less as compared to other government departments, as well as private companies. On its website, the Sindh Police department posts information on current hiring campaigns.
Generally speaking, Sindh Police no more has a set quota of female police officers. The department has been notable for its commitment to educating and recruiting young women in various branches of law enforcement.
Eligibility and Requirements
- People can apply for the position no matter where they live in Sindh.
- A candidate for this job should have the education and experience mentioned in the advertisement.
- You must be 18 to 28 years old.
- For a male, you need to be 5 feet and 5 inches tall. For a female, you need to be 5 feet tall.
- Both male and female applicants of Sindh can apply for Sindh police jobs.
How to Join Sindh Police?
Follow these steps to apply online for Sindh Police Jobs:
- Candidates applying for Sindh Police Jobs should apply through the prescribed application form available at the Sindh Police Official Website (www.sindhpolice.gov.pk).
- Candidates have to give the right information. If they do not, then their application will be rejected.
- To get a job in the Government Department, you need to apply through the proper channel.
- The test/interview will only be held with those who have been chosen.
- There is no extra benefit given to the person who has applied first.
- So, apply only when you are sure that you have everything ready for this purpose.
- We will give Sindh Police Jobs 2022 Notification on this page so stay with us!
- Candidates should send the Application Form after Filling it out carefully along with the required documents before the last date.