The Sindh police department is looking for new recruits. There are a number of positions that the company need to fill. In order to apply, they must have completed their education, have a clean criminal record, not been convicted of crimes against women and children, be able to work in rural areas, and they must have lived in Pakistan for a minimum of five years.
The Sindh Police jobs come with too much salary per month and accommodations provided, in addition to transportation and medical expenses. In return, the policeman will need to protect Sindh from damage against any enemy or any other criminal activity.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||28th January, 2022|
About Sindh Police
Sindh Police is an armed force that was established in the province of Sindh, Pakistan to enforce law and order.
It is one of the oldest provincial police forces in Pakistan. It has a long history which goes back to 1847 when it was started as the “Sindh Police Force”. The main duty of this organization is to maintain law and order, prevention and detection of crimes, regulation of traffic etc.
Sindh Police Jobs for Females
Sindh Police as a constable is one of the best options for those who have just passed their matriculation exams. The competition for these jobs is very less as compared to other government departments, as well as private companies. Sindh Police as a department undertakes immediate recruitment drives that are announced on their website.
In general, Sindh Police does not still have a fixed quota of a number of female police officers to be recruited every year under this scheme. The department has been notable for its commitment to educating and recruiting young women in various branches of law enforcement.
Eligibility and Requirements
- People can apply to the position no matter where they live in Sindh.
- A candidate for this job should have the education and experience mentioned in the advertisement.
- You must be 18 to 28 years old.
- For a male, you need to be 5 feet and 5 inches tall. For a female, you need to be 5 feet tall.
- Both male and female applicants of Sindh can apply for police jobs.
How to Join Sindh Police?
Follow these steps to apply online for Sindh Police Jobs:
- Candidates applying for Jobs should apply through the prescribed application form available at the Sindh Police Official Website (www.sindhpolice.gov.pk).
- Candidates have to give the right information. If they do not, then their application will be rejected.
- In order to get a job in the Government Department, you need to apply through the proper channel.
- Only people who are shortlisted will be called for the test/interview.
- There is no extra benefit given to the person who has applied first.
- So, apply only when you are sure that you have everything ready for this purpose.
- We will give Sindh Police Jobs 2022 Notification on this page so stay with us!
- Candidates should send the Application Form after Filling it carefully along with required documents before the last date.