The Sindh High Court jobs are well-reputed and exclusive opportunities for those who seek interesting and socially relevant professions, furthermore, Sindh High Court is a well-established institution that provides many employment opportunities every year.
High Court of Sindh provides a broad range of jobs, including Judges, Registrars, Additional District & Sessions Judges, Civil Judges, Judicial Magistrates, Assistant Registrar, Executive District & Sessions Judges, Deputy Registrar, Accountant General, and many more. The job is a well-respected position in society and qualifies you financially and socially. Sindh High Court offers jobs in different Districts of Sindh Province. Among them, Hyderabad district court jobs are considered to be one of the best.
|Organization||Sindh High Court|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||3rd February, 2023|
About Sindh High Court
The Sindh High Court is one of the three high courts in Pakistan. It was established in, 1906, under Article 175-A of the Constitution of Pakistan, 1973. although the court has a permanent seat in Karachi and Benches at Hyderabad, Sukkur, and Larkana.
The Court consists of a Chief Justice and as many more judges as Parliament deems necessary, up to that point, the number cannot exceed twelve. The President appoints all judges after consulting with the individuals he considers essential to consult with the appointment to any post under this article, including current and former members of both Houses. Provided that no two Judges can hold office in more than one Province at a time. The compensation, benefits, and pensions of the judges will be set by the legislature.
The Sindh High Court is a court within the meaning of Article 184(3) of the Constitution. The powers, jurisdiction, and authority of the Court extend to the whole of Sindh except for those matters assigned under Article 183 or Article 227 to other courts by the Governor of Sindh.
Sindh High Court Careers List
- IT Helper
- Lift Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Dispatch Rider
- Civil Judge
- Additional Sessional Judge
Eligibility and Requirement
- Bachelors can apply or graduate from an institute or university
- When you apply for a job, you need to be healthy. You should not have any problems with your mind or body.
- When you are applying for a job, you need to have documents that are “verified.”
- The candidate must be less than 30 years old.
How to Apply for Sindh High Court Jobs?
- You can apply for a job online. Or you can send your documents to the company’s email address, through a web portal.
- You can find more information about the Sindh High Court website at www.sindhhighcourt.gov.pk.
- If your application is not complete or you send it in after the closing date, so they will not entertain it.
- When interviewing for a job, you need to bring your original documents with you.
- Private employees can apply for a job through the proper channel.
- Do not forget to contact us if you want more jobs. lastly, visit our website pkjobsalert.net for more jobs.