The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has jobs in Pakistan. These are good for people who want to work in the financial sector. The SECP is a government organization that is responsible for regulating the securities market in Pakistan. It is also responsible for protecting the interests of investors, promoting capital market development, and ensuring compliance with the law.
The SECP is a place where people can get jobs, for example, accountants, auditors, lawyers, economists and IT professionals. It is a great opportunity to gain experience in the financial sector and to work with a reputable government organization.
|Organization||Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||3rd August, 2022|
About Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)
Pakistan’s Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) is the regulatory body that implements legislation for all securities in Pakistan. This legislation is about foreign investors, how they can invest money in countries, the laws that govern them, and how they are enforced. The SECP also oversees the activities of the Karachi Stock Exchange and the Pakistan Mercantile Exchange.
The SECP (Pakistan’s equivalent of the SEC) has been working hard to develop a framework for Islamic finance. They’ve succeeded, and now it is the fastest-growing sector of the Pakistani economy. The SECP issued new regulations for takaful (Islamic insurance) in 2013, and it issued guidelines in 2011. The SECP contacted international standards-setters, such as the International Organization of Securities Commissions. They helped write a new reference document on disclosure standards for listed companies in Pakistan.
How to Apply for SPEC Jobs?
- Candidates who are interested in working for the firm can apply online by going to the company’s website www.secp.gov.pk.
- Within 15 days of the posting of this notice of employment, you must complete an online application form.
- They are unable to obtain a TA/DA.
- If you give your application to someone, no one will accept it.
- If you work for a public or government office, you should submit an application through the proper channels.
- Keep in touch with us and keep coming back to our website for more opportunities.