Rescue 1122 is a Punjab Government Organization responsible for providing rescue and emergency services. It is also responsible for providing ambulances and other medical services. Rescue 1122 is a great place to work, as it offers several opportunities for growth and development. The organization is always looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join its team. If you working for Rescue 1122, you can visit its website to learn more about the available jobs and how to apply.
|Headquarter Location||Punjab, KPK & Across Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||30th November, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Rescue 1122
The Rescue 1122 emergency line was established in 2006 in the Punjab province. This emergency service has done a lot of good work for people over the years. Pakistan’s infrastructure is based in 36 districts Punjab. This also supports other provinces. Rescue 1122 has helped millions of people. This includes providing emergency medical services, rescuing people, and helping with community emergencies. The organization has a quick response time of 7 minutes. Apart from that, the organization also has the first and only Emergency Services Academy. The task of providing emergency management skills is difficult. The Rescue 1122 service provides Courtesy Training Materials to help make the process easier.
List Of Available Job Positions
Rescue 1122 is looking to fill in the following vacancies:
- Medical Officers
- Security Guards
- Account Assistant
- Office Attendant
- Control Room charge
- Wireless Technician
- Shift Incharge
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Office Assistant
- Station House Incharge
Rescue 1122 Jobs for Females
The emergency medical service, Rescue 1122, employs large numbers of female staff to attend to the needs of female patients. The nature of the work is such that it allows women to work flexible hours and provides an opportunity for them to serve their community. The job is also a good source of income for women who are looking to support their families.
Eligibility and Requirements
- To be eligible for Rescue 1122, you must be a Pakistani citizen.
- You must also be in good health, able to perform strenuous physical activity, and have no medical conditions that would prevent you from performing rescue work.
- To apply, you must be 18 years old or older.
- You must also have a valid driver’s license and a clean criminal record.
- See the official Rescue 1122 website for more information on applying for employment with this organization.
- There are no specific educational requirements to become a member of Rescue 1122, however, you must have a high school diploma or GED to apply.
- In addition to meeting the requirements listed above, applicants must pass a physical examination, basic psychological tests, and written examinations.
- Recruits who complete these examinations will be assigned to initial training at Rescue 1122’s headquarters in Islamabad.
- Initial training typically lasts 160 hours and includes courses on emergency medicine, first aid, water rescue work, criminal law, search operations, and driving.
- Recruits are not paid for their initial training, but they are eligible to begin receiving payments after completing an additional 24 hours of medical training at a hospital.
How to Apply for Rescue 1122 Jobs?
- To apply online, go to www.rescue.gov.pk and follow the instructions on the website.
- They will not respond to applications that are incomplete or sent late.
- If you want to get a job, you will need to bring original documents with you. The company might cancel the whole process if they want.
- Only people who have been selected will be invited for interviews for a job.
- The interview process will not allow for travel or expenses to be paid.
- You need to follow the instructions in the advertisement.