Punjab University is one of the best, most prestigious, and largest institutions in Pakistan. It is one of the oldest universities in Pakistan that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs alongside distance learning opportunities to students. Punjab University Jobs are available at this time. The university offers different jobs for both men and women according to their qualifications and experience that range from professors, lecturers, assistant professors, and other administrative staff.
If you are thinking of becoming a part of this distinguished institution then you have to submit your application before the due date. You can easily apply for Punjab University Jobs by visiting the official website or through online mode. Here you can read this article about how to apply for jobs at Punjab University in Pakistan.
|Organization||University of the Punjab|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||8th June, 2023|
About The University Of Punjab
In Pakistan, the University of Punjab is one of the most prestigious universities that offer a variety of courses in different fields. The university was founded by Sir James Lyall in 1882 and is located in Lahore. It is one of the oldest institutes in Pakistan. The university gives it more than a century of years of experience in providing quality education to students from all over the world. It has been the top university in Pakistan by various rankings, including the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC).
It has more than 65 departments, centers, and institutes and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the following subjects: Arts, Languages, Computer Sciences, Law, Education, Dentistry, Engineering & Technology, Science, Information Technology, and Medicine.
Punjab University Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Islamiyat Teacher
- Lab Attendant
- HTV Driver
- Female Teacher
- LTV Driver
- SST Teacher
- Naib Qasid
- Physics Professor
- Education Teacher
- Associate Professor
Salary & Benefits
The salaries are enough to make anyone take attempt their positions. Recruits are selected after they are tested with strict rules. The government knows how to compensate its workers. Assistant Professors earn between 150k to 170k PKR per month. The monthly wages of a senior professor are between PKR 180,000 – 300,000.
The institute pays PKR 50,000 – 120,000 per month to its lecturers. A junior assistant in research earns up to 25,000 PKR in a month. Keeping the wages on one side, the perks of PU jobs are the real eye-catcher. The wages here are constant. Employees enjoy complete job security. With more experience, the rank increases as well.
Eligibility and Requirements
- They will only consider applications that are complete by the due date. If you apply after the deadline, they will not review your application.
- Candidates will need to bring the original copy of their documents to the interview. They have the right to cancel or withdraw the offer at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only the candidates who pass all the rounds of interviews will be offered a position.
- They will not be providing travel grants for the interview/selection process.
- They will hire people based on merit.
- To apply for this job, you must be in peak physical and mental condition.
How to Apply for Punjab University Jobs?
Punjab University is the best and largest university in Pakistan. It has announced vacant seats in different departments. To apply for these jobs, you need to attend an interview. The interview date has been announced on the official website of Punjab University. For more details about this job, you can check the information given below:
- You can find application forms and other information about the University of Punjab at www.pu.edu.pk
- Apply for jobs in Pakistan through the application form from UP Jobs. You will need to fill out the form and attach all of your documents before submitting it online.
- Whether you apply online or offline, you have a chance to get this job.
- When you apply, check the test fee and submit it to the bank. Make sure that you attach the application form along with other documents and challan