This article is about Punjab Police Jobs because the government of the Punjab, Police Department has announced job opportunities for eligible and suitable male/female candidates in different categories on a contract basis. Punjab Police has been hiring Constables, Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI), and Special Protection Unit (SPU). If you want to join the Punjab Police, then keep reading this article till the end for more information.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||4th February, 2023|
About Punjab Police
Punjab Police is a law enforcement agency in the Pakistani province of Punjab. The history of the Punjab Police goes back to 1861 when British colonial authorities created a police system for British India. The Punjab Police is led by the Punjab Police Officer, who is helped by three deputy inspectors-general.
The headquarters are in Lahore. There are other offices at different places in Punjab Province. The senior Deputy Inspector-General heads Special Branch. Crime Investigation Department reports to another DIG and AIG heads Anti-Terrorist Force. All of them report to the Inspector-General of Police (IGP).
Punjab Police Jobs list
- Sanitary Worker
- Forensics Supervisor
- IT Technician
- Data Entry Operator
- Building Inspectors
- Explosive Supervisor
- Traffic Assistant
- Medical Registrar
- Assistant Sub Inspector
Eligibilities and Requirement
- The person should be at least 18 years old and not older than 28.
- Candidates for vacant positions will be selected in Punjab Police on merit.
- For male candidates, while the minimum height is 5 feet 4 inches, and for female candidates, it is 5 feet.
- The selection process for this program is based on a computer test, moreover a physical measurement test, and a physical screening test. They also look at documents.
How to Online Apply for Punjab Police Jobs?
- On the Punjab Police Department’s official website, www.punjabpolice.gov.pk, you can find the application form.
- Fill up the application form.
- Provide your matric certificate and domicile verification certificate.
- You will then get an appointment letter from the office in your email for online registration.
- After registering on their website, go through all of your documents once more before submitting them.
- Check out the last date you need to apply. Make sure that you apply before that date.