This article is about Punjab College Jobs because the Punjab government has announced the recruitment of 8328 staff for various colleges in the state. The intake will be for 8297 posts of lecturer, assistant professor, and associate professor. The process of hiring will be through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) as per criteria laid down by the government. The selection process will comprise two stages- a written examination and an interview. The selection process will be completed in three months and hence the recruitment of faculty will create a suitable opportunity for eligible candidates for Punjab college vacancies.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||30th January, 2023|
About Punjab College
In 1985, Chairman Mian Amer Mehmood set up Punjab College in Lahore so that the youth could be educated at the intermediate and graduation levels. He also wanted to make sure that the teaching methods were of high quality. Punjab College set itself as a high-quality school by delivering great results for millions of alumni. The Punjab College name has been around for 35 years and is now the largest college network in Pakistan. There are 417 campuses in 118 cities, all with modern education facilities. Punjab Colleges have a long history of doing well in all types of educational boards, sports, and debates.
Punjab College Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Physics Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- Pak Studies Teacher
- English Teacher
- Urdu Teacher
- Islamiat Teacher
- Computer Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Office and Lab Staff
College Jobs in Punjab for Freshers
If you are a fresh graduate, the Punjab Group of Colleges offers ample opportunities for you to start your career. They have different departments which offer a range of jobs for graduates who are looking to build their Punjab college careers. The best part is that we also provide the necessary training and development programs to help our employees grow professionally. So if you want to work in an exciting and challenging environment, the Punjab Group of Colleges career is the right place for you!
Eligibility and Requirements
- If you want to live in Punjab, you need to have a certificate from there that says you can live there.
- There is no age limit for those who want to apply for a job. However, you must be at least 21 years old.
- The applicant should have teaching/coaching experience for at least 4 years.
- When you come for your interview, you will need to bring your original documents.
- To work at University, you should be in good health so that you can do your job well.
- The applicant must not use drugs that are illegal or engage in criminal activity.
How to Apply for Punjab College Jobs?
- People who want to apply to the Punjab Collage visit the website at www.pgc.edu.
- If you want to work for the government or another organization, you will need to submit an application. You will then have to wait for them to get back to you.
- If you do not submit the application by the deadline, they will not be able to accept it.
- No one will pay you to take the test/interview.
- There are more job openings on our website. Check back often to see if there is a position that suits you.