There are a lot of jobs in the public sector organization of Pakistan. You can find all of the information about the jobs in public sector organizations on this page. There are also links available that you can use to apply for these jobs. The links also provide some steps so that you will be able to apply for these jobs easily. You will also be able to see some other information as well and that will be very helpful for you. There are many jobs available in Pakistan and if you’re looking for a job then this is the right place for you. If you read the following paragraph carefully you will get all the information that you need.
There is a huge demand for candidates with professional qualifications and experience to fill the vacant positions. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply online by following the link below on this page.
|Organization||Public Sector Organization|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||1st February, 2023|
About Public Sector Organization
If you are not familiar with the public sector, don’t worry. The public sector, more commonly known as the state sector, is an economic sector. It is an integral part of any economy. They have connections in both public goods and governmental services. From military tenders to the health care departments, the public sector covers every aspect. In the public sector, companies are self-sufficient commercial entities.
The company reinvests all of its profits into the business to finance its expansion and new operations. In contrast, private companies require investment from outside sources to grow; Shareholders provide funding and in return they receive profits. Voluntary organizations often rely heavily on donations or grants to continue operating.
Public Sector Organization Jobs List
- Lower Division Clerk
- Upper Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Office Boy
- Data Scientist
- Business Analyst
- Software Developer
- Supply Chain Officer
- Research Officer
- Security Technician
Eligibilities and Requirement
- Eligible candidates are required to submit a CV and copies of relevant documents.
- No TA/DA will be admissible in the test/interview.
- Computer skills are imperative for those seeking a job in the computer industry. MS Word and Excel are the most commonly used programs on the market, so it is important to know how to use them.
- These positions are for the long term and will last a minimum of one year. The contract is renewable depending on the sponsor’s requirements and your performance.
How to Get a Job in Public Sector Organization?
If you are among those who are looking for a job in a public sector organization in Pakistan. Then this post is for you. Here, I am sharing all the details about how to apply, the selection process, and other information that candidates need to know before applying.
- First, download the application form from the official website www.pakistan.gov.pk.
- There are two ways to apply: you can either apply online via a web portal, or you can send your documents and CV to the organization’s email address.
- Applications received after the deadline will be ignored.
- At the time of the interview, please have a copy of your original documents with you.
- The email will be sent to all candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview.
- Please be ready with your documents and come to the venue on the given date, time and address.
- There is no quota for a particular zone.
- All government employees should apply via a proper channel.