This article is about PTV Jobs because job seekers, in Pakistan, will need to apply for an open position with PTV. The recruitment department announced that it will be hiring 1,100 new employees through this test and that all positions at the top level are open to applicants regardless of whether they have two or three years of experience. PTV is a state-owned media corporation and will be looking for new employees including anchors, announcers, producers, PAs, and many more positions.
|Organization||Pakistan Television (PTV)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||31st May, 2023|
About Pakistan Television (PTV)
Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV) is a company that makes both TV and radio channels. It is one of the state-owned media outlets in Pakistan. PTV was formally inaugurated on November 26, 1964, by President Ayub Khan. The creation of the broadcaster was a major turning point in national broadcasting. Over the years, PTV has been showing many different types of programs. These include news, children’s education, talk shows, and drama series.
The channel has also expanded its transmission to various parts of the world, with its cable and satellite viewership. PTV has 28 transmission points, with 21 broadcasting headquarters. Five are in Islamabad, four are in Lahore, three each in Karachi and Quetta, and two each in Peshawar and Muzaffarabad.
PTV Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- General Manager Security
- Telecom Superintendent
- Network Technician
- IPTV Technician
- Telephone Technician
- QC Officer
- QA Officer
- UPS Technician
- UPS Foreman
- SCADA Technician
Pakistan Television Corporation Limited is the main broadcasting organization in Pakistan. It is on all 24 hours of the day, seven days a week. The internship program is for students who are currently enrolled in any degree-level course to get internship experience with an international media company. You need to be able to read and write well. You also should know how to use technology. And you should be good at organizing things and working on your own. The internship is unpaid.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The person should not be younger than 18 or older than 35.
- This position requires both education and experience.
- If you work as a private individual, you should apply through the designated channel.
- When you go for an interview, you’ll need to show the interviewer your original credentials.
- To be chosen, you must be in excellent physical condition.
How to Get a Job in PTV?
- If you join a company, go to www.ptv.com.pk/jobs and apply online.
- Applicants may also apply by sending a CV with one set of attested copies of their Degrees / Experience Certificates / Diplomas / CNIC and a recent passport-size photograph to the following address given below.
- If you don’t give correct information, then you will be disqualified.
- Only the top candidates will be invited for testing or interviews.
- A Federal Government internship program should not be used to enroll or benefit the candidate.