The Punjab Skills Development Fund is a great place to work if you love vocational education and want to help students and professionals. The organization is committed to providing high-quality training. The organization will help you get PSDF jobs so that you can achieve your career goals.
There are many benefits to working at Punjab Skills Development Fund. For starters, the company is always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join their team. You can get health insurance, retirement savings, and vacation days if you work at the company.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||4th February, 2023|
About Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF)
The Pakistan State Development Fund, also known as PSDF, is a non-profit institution in Pakistan. The Punjab Government enacted the Punjab Companies Act of 1984, along with other legislation, as the starting point for the company’s development. Simply put, it was a collaboration between UK’s finest organizations such as the Department for International Development (DIFD). PSDF also serves as the primary provider of skill-based training for the World Bank, with operations in over 50 developing countries. PSDF is a worldwide provider of skills training and career development services. This organization works to help participants develop into successful individuals through skill development.
The results of educating such young minds include fundamental foundations for these kids to seek out appropriate employment in the market. The aim of this report is not to focus on just one province or city. The PDSF contributes to the development of development in Pakistan. The organization initially only covered four Punjab districts. However, with over 36 districts in later phases, it has met the demands of other provinces.
PSDF Jobs in Pakistan
- Quality Inspector
- Restaurant Staff
- Public Relation Specialist
- Technical Education Board
- Business Development
- Machine Operator
- Associate Research
- Head Marketing
- Head of Program
How to Apply for PSDF Jobs?
- Before the closing date, you need to do a few things. The first thing you should do is fill out a form and get copies of the documents. You then send them in an envelope to the address on our website.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited for an interview.
- For testing and interviews, there will be no TA or DA.
- State and local government employees should apply through the appropriate route.
- After the closing date, there will be no further submissions.