POL needs to hire the best employees. Talented candidates may find Jobs in POL to work. They need a qualified workforce to design, develop and implement a thriving business enterprise. It also requires highly competent staff. Particularly those who are willing to fulfill the requirements of Pakistani stakeholders as well as those of global markets.
|Organization||Pakistan Oilfields Limited (POL)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st January, 2023|
About Pakistan Oilfields Limited (POL)
Pakistan Oilfields Limited (POL) is the largest and most reliable oil and gas exploration and production company in Pakistan. POL was incorporated more than 60 years ago. It has been producing hydrocarbons from onshore fields, offshore fields as well as natural gas for industrial use.
The company also operates more than 500 kilometers of its pipelines, meanwhile providing pipeline connectivity for pipeline operators such as Tethyan (TETHER). POL is a market-driven company with an excellent track record of improving shareholder value through profitable growth while keeping things simple.
POL Jobs in Pakistan
- Boiler Engine
- Medical Officer
- Nursing Staff
- Instrument Engineer
- Field Staff
- Drilling Engineer
- Senior Officer
- HSE Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
Eligibilities and Requirement
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the oil and gas industry (oilfield equipment or maintenance), or mining industry (prime contractor or supplier)
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous supervisory experience
- You will need to pass a medical check-up.
- To get a job, you need to have certified and verified educational credentials.
How to Online Apply for POL Jobs?
- Applicants who are interested in the job have to apply online by visiting the POL website www.pakoil.com.pk.
- If you want to apply for a job, you have to do it before the closing date.
- Only people who were on the eligible list will get a call for an interview.
- You should provide original documents at the time of the interview.
- To apply for this position, you must apply online.