Pakistani Ordnance Factories hire skilled engineers. They are always looking for fresh graduates who have engineering degrees. The government sector also hires people who are not able to work well at their old job and they want them to try POF Jobs. It is worth the sacrifice and effort to serve at POF. You will be on the team that is trying to make progress in engineering in Pakistan. You will learn how to do things like manage and do technical skills. There is no doubt that those who want to work with the company are dedicated and hardworking individuals. Opportunities await them as well.
|Organization||Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF)|
|Headquarter Location||Wah Cantt|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||3rd August, 2022|
About Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF)
Pakistan Ordnance Factories manufactures all types of bombs and ammunition. The factories are in Wah Cantt near Islamabad. This company was created during the time when Britain controlled this country. It is responsible for the design and manufacture of military weapons. The company is a major player in the global defence industry.
It has a wide range of products used by many different armies all over the world. One country that is a partner with Pakistan is POF. They produce things like small arms, armoured vehicles, and power generators. It also works with clients from international companies.
Eligibility and Requirement
- The person’s age should not exceed the limit of 25 years.
- You must have certificates of basic education from a recognized institution.
- You must be fluent in English.
- Candidates must be an eligibility certificate and a government health clearance form.
How to Apply Online for POF Jobs?
Now that you have seen this advertisement, your chances of getting a job at POF are high. You need to fill out the application carefully and follow the instructions so that we can make sure you get your job. To start, you should visit the career website www.pof.gov.pk.
- Fill out the application to register online. Make sure that you fill it in with all the information and that you give complete answers.
- Don’t leave any of the boxes blank, or your application will be rejected.
- Only people on the shortlist will be called for an interview.
- No one will pay you for going to a test/interview.
- For more useful job alerts please visit our website.