This article is about PMC Jobs because the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) is the regulatory and supervisory body for allopathic medical education and practice in Pakistan. It also has the authority to recognize medical qualifications awarded by foreign universities. The commission is responsible for ensuring that all doctors in Pakistan meet the required standards of education, training, and ethical conduct.
The PMC is currently looking to fill various positions for its upcoming year. Eligible candidates can apply online by filling out the registration form on the commission’s website.
|Organization||Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||28th September, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC)
Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) is a subsidiary body of the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation, and Coordination under the Government of Pakistan. It was established in 1948 for regulating and supervising medical education in Pakistan. The commission has been given autonomy to monitor and regulate all aspects of medical education including accreditation, curriculum development, regulatory processes, and quality assurance activities.
The PMC is a government organization that keeps records of all doctors in Pakistan. Its headquarters are in Islamabad, Pakistan. The PMC is a division of the Ministry of National Health Services. They help with medicine regulation and coordination.
PMC Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Manager Procurement
- Assistant Manager Accounts
- Software Engineer
- Procurement Officer
- Admin Officer
- Coordinator Inspection
- Personal Assistant
- Desktop Support
- System Operator
- Registration Officer
- Security Guard
The Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) Internship is a great opportunity for medical students who want to gain clinical experience. The internship helps medical students to understand the working of hospitals and clinics. The internship also provides an opportunity for students to learn about different specialties.
It is a good way for students to learn about the Pakistani healthcare system. They are also a good way for students to learn about the culture and traditions of Pakistan.
Eligibilities and Requirements
- People cannot be older than a certain age.
- All candidates must have certificates of fundamental education from a recognized institution in the nation.
- They want to hire people who work with a regulatory/public sector autonomous organization.
How to Apply for PMC Jobs?
- To apply online, go to www.pmc.gov.pk.
- They will not respond to incomplete or late applications.
- If you want to get a job, you will need to bring original documents. They can cancel the whole process if they want.
- Only people who have been shortlisted will be invited for interviews for a job.
- The interview/selection procedure will not accept TA/DA.
- You need to follow the requirements of the advertisement.