There is a recruitment program of the Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) for Pakistan. The authority is looking to hire candidates with the required qualification and experience. The candidates must have relevant experience of working in government organizations. If you are looking to apply for the PLRA Jobs at Punjab Land Records Authority, then you should know that this is an online opportunity.
The requirements for the posts of Asst. Director, Deputy Director and other posts. All candidates should be aware of every detail about the job before applying. If you would like to apply for one of our positions, please read the entire article carefully and then submit your application via email. PLRA job vacancies are being filled by the board members. To check more details, you have to visit the official website link which is given below.
|Organization||Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st January, 2023|
About Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA)
Pakistan Land Records Authority is an independent organization in the Government of Pakistan under the Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration. The Department of Land Records is responsible for keeping the country’s land records. It is responsible for maintaining and updating land record information, including titling, cadastral surveying, mapping, valuation, assessment and geodetic control.
The Punjab Survey Department was set up in 1985. Its purpose is to create a comprehensive database of all land registration with the provincial government and has its headquarters in Lahore. The Authority not only registers land and its related records but also maintains various records relating to agriculture, livestock and fisheries sectors. Pakistan has moved a step closer to tackling the menace of land grabbing after the Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) carried out a successful pilot project for the online registration of land records.
PLRA Jobs in Pakistan
- Medical Officer
- Audit Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Assistance Director
- IT Security
- Deputy Director
- Internal Audit
Eligibility and Requirements
- They are looking for a person with a bachelor degree in defense. The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of experience in the field.
- Attested copies of educational documents.
- They verify your academic qualifications by checking copies of your diplomas, certificates, and other relevant documents.
- Both male and female candidates can apply against advertised posts subject to the rules
- The National Certificate is for those already working in government departments.
How to Apply for Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs?
If you are wondering how to apply for jobs in Punjab Land Record Authority then these steps will help you to know about the procedure and how to carry on with the application process.
- Interested candidates who meet the criteria should apply online at the official site of PLRA or through the web link given below.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their resume along with a copy of their CNIC and a passport-sized photo.
- If this position is not right for you, they have many other opportunities available.
- Persons already in the government services should apply through proper channels.
- There is no compensation for taking the test/interview.
- Only candidates who we see potential in will receive a call for an interview.
- For more jobs, please visit our site www.pkjobsalert.net