There are many opportunities for employment in the Punjab Information Technology Board. PITB jobs are good for people who want to have a career in IT. They offer many opportunities for people. The PITB is an essential element of the Punjab government’s dedication to providing the greatest possible services to its citizens.
The company has a lot of open jobs and they hire new people. These jobs are attractive to individuals with the education and skills needed to obtain one of these occupations, which is just another indication that they pay extremely well.
The company provides training on the job. And they want us to work hard all the time. This makes working for the PITB a very exciting experience for anyone who is qualified to work there. They have a variety of options available for people with different levels of expertise so that no one is excluded from being able to apply.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||28th January, 2022|
About Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)
The Punjab Information Technology Board is a government agency of the province, Pakistan. It was established in 1999 by the Chief Minister of Punjab. They are responsible for developing and implementing information technology policy for the province.
The main goal of PITB is to provide information technology services to the government and people of Punjab. It has made significant contributions to the development of e-governance in Punjab. It has also established itself as a reliable and efficient service provider for the government and people.
The PITB has developed a number of IT initiatives, including the Punjab Information Technology Academy (PITA), The Punjab Emergency Service (PES), The Punjab Health Information Management System (PHIMS) and The Punjab Disaster Alert.
How to Apply for PITB Jobs?
- PIBT Jobs 2022 is an official website of PIBT with the following address: www.pibt.co.uk/careers/jobs/.
- Download the application form for Government Jobs and fill it out. Before submitting it, attach all of the paperwork you have acquired.
- Candidates for government or semi-government employment should utilize the proper channels.
- Without giving any reason, the PITB will automatically reject and cancel any application.
- The PITB may turn down a candidate with a criminal record.
- If you meet the educational requirements and have experience in the field, then please go to www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.