The Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Jobs are a great opportunity for anyone looking for a career in the engineering field, meanwhile, The PEC is the regulatory authority for engineering in Pakistan. They are responsible for ensuring that all engineers in Pakistan are qualified and meet the required standards. They also set policies and guidelines for the engineering profession in Pakistan.
The PEC is currently hiring engineers for various positions in their organization, moreover, The positions include engineer, assistant engineer, sub-divisional engineer, and assistant director. PEC jobs offer a great way to start your career in engineering and they also offer many growth opportunities. If you are looking for a good job with great benefits, then a PEC job is the perfect option for you.
|Organization||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||1st December, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Pakistan Engineering Council
PEC participates in Commissions, Committees, and Advisory Bodies with the Federal and Provincial governments, likewise, PEC is a group of people who represent the engineering community in the country. It has been providing support to the Government in conducting investigations and recommending solutions for problems.
The Pakistan Engineering Council has become an important voice that represents the engineering profession in Pakistan, moreover, It connects government, industry, and education, meanwhile, PEC has a very small staff at its main office in Islamabad and smaller offices in all the provincial capitals. This includes the Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Gilgit, and Baltistan regions.
PEC Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Project Director
- Site Engineer
- Site Engineer Electrical
- Admin Officer
- Logistic Officer
- Compliance Officer
- Contract Management
- Quality Surveyor
- Naib Qasid
- Administration Director
- Director Hrm
- Director Finance
- Accounts Director
- Additional Registrar
- Head of Piedc
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) internship is a great opportunity for students who want to pursue a career in engineering, moreover, PEC internship provides a chance to learn about the engineering profession and gain practical experience. The internship program is available for students who have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in engineering.
The internship program offers a variety of opportunities, including working in the field of engineering, learning about the regulatory process, and developing leadership skills, further, Interns also have the opportunity to participate in seminars and workshops that are conducted by PEC.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Candidates must be a Pakistani national
- People must have completed a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university or college
- Applicant must have at least 2 years of post-graduate work experience in an engineering field
- Applicant must pass the PEC Engineer’s Registration Exam
- Bring the original documents when you have your interview.
How to Apply for PEC Jobs?
The process of applying for a job at PEC is relatively simple.
- You can find all of the information you need on their website www.pec.org.pk.
- First, you will need to create an account on their website, moreover, You can do this by clicking the “Create an Account” link on the top of their homepage.
- Next, you’ll need to fill out our online application, likewise, You can find the application by clicking the “Apply Online” link at the top of their homepage.
- Once you’ve filled out the application, you’ll need to submit it. You can do this by clicking the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of the page.
- We hope that this article was helpful! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help!