This article is about PCSIR Jobs because Hiring in the Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR) is a daunting task. Recruitment is a systematic process that has lots of formalities. You need to have the relevant degrees and experience for the job you are applying for. There are many tests you need to pass before they can hire you.
The selection process is a long one. It takes a lot of time, but it’s worth it if you get the job. The PCSIR has been able to provide these services with the help of its employees. Recently, the PCSIR advertised for the posts of research associate and research assistant.
|Organization||Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||1st December, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR)
The Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (PCSIR) is the national science agency of Pakistan. Pakistan was founded in 1953. Its headquarter is in Islamabad. Since 1973, the Council has been working under the Act of Parliament. This act was amended in 1984. The Chief Executive of the Council is appointed by the Federal Government. The PCSIR has a staff of approximately 1,500 scientists and engineers, a Medical Officer, and a Scientific Officer, working in over 60 different laboratories and centers across the country.
The agency’s stated mission is to promote and support scientific and industrial research for the socio-economic development of Pakistan. It has been able to make significant contributions to the field of science and technology in Pakistan. Some of these contributions include the development of new vaccines, diagnostics, drugs, and pesticides. The PCSIR has also made advances in the fields of engineering, metallurgy, and physics.
PCSIR Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Principal Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Junior Engineer Civil
- Laboratory Technicians
- Computer Operator, Lab Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Junior Lab Assistant
Eligibility and Requirements
- People who want to work here must have a master’s degree.
- For this job, you will need certain qualifications and experience.
- Some occupations require people who are between the ages of 35 and 45.
- No one will give you any help during the test or interview.
How to Apply for PCSIR Jobs?
- You can get the application form, declaration form, and fit and proper criteria for the position of Managing Director in the Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research at www.pcsir.gov.pk
- For an interview, they will get a phone call or email.
- Government workers should apply for jobs through the proper channel.
- They will not accept any more submissions after the closing date.