Pakistan Agricultural Research Council is going to hire the candidates for Agriculture Research Associate, Agriculture Research Technician, Agriculture Research Officer and other posts. PARC is seeking a dynamic and highly qualified individual to fill the following vacancy in its organization. The ideal candidate should be innovative, result-oriented and capable of working under pressure. The government of Pakistan has planned to recruit male and female candidates in various departments of PARC. They have announced a jobs advertisement for the position of Agriculture Specialist on its official website www.parc.gov.pk.
|Organization||Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||27th January, 2022|
About Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC)
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) is an autonomous organization, working under the Ministry of National Food Security and Research, Government of Pakistan. It was established in 1998 by an Act of Parliament and is sponsored by Federal and Punjab Governments. PARC has made remarkable improvements in research and development (R&D), production and productivity of crops, livestock and fisheries.
It has its main office in Islamabad Capital city of Pakistan. The regional offices at Faisalabad, Lahore, Peshawar, and Quetta. PARC is playing a very important role in the research work related to the agriculture sector. The main objectives are to promote scientific research, on-farm trials, training programs and technology transfer to farmers, extension workers and other stakeholders concerned with agriculture in the country through effective implementation of national planning policies.
How to Apply for PARC Jobs?
There are many candidates who are applying for this job but they are not getting it. So, they have to face a lot of problems when they want to get a job at PARC. So, I want you that if you want to apply for these jobs then please follow these steps because it will help you a lot in getting the job.
- Aspiring candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.parc.gov.pk and then downloading the application form for the desired vacancy.
- Candidates must possess relevant academic qualifications along with some mandatory skills So they can apply for these job opportunities.
- They are only looking at candidates, who have been selected for an interview.
- If you don’t submit your application by the deadline, They won’t consider you for the position.
- Please note that they cannot offer any TA/DA reimbursement.
- They recommend that you bring a copy of your resume and certificate to the interview.
- They have the right to terminate the employment process at any point in time.