The Overseas Pakistanis Foundation is looking to fill up different positions for the year 2022. The jobs that are currently available are in different sectors such as health, education, engineering, and science. The candidates will need to have a PhD degree, preferably with research experience. They must also have excellent command over both English and Urdu languages foundation is also looking for individuals who have the commitment and dedication to work for the betterment of the country.
If you are interested in joining the OPF, you can submit your resume and application online. The foundation will be accepting applications until the end of the month. So if you are interested in working with a leading organization that promotes Pakistani culture and development, be sure to apply today.
|Organization||Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||28th January, 2022|
About Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF)
The Overseas Pakistani Foundation was registered on the 8th of July 1979 under the Emigration Ordinance of 1979, which is based on the 1913 Companies Act. It was established as a company that is not for profit and mostly works with the public sector. This company is run by a board that is appointed by the Pakistani government. OPF wants to be a good organization. They also want to have professional skills. Wealthy Pakistanis are responsible for making Pakistanis who live overseas or live in Pakistan economically strong. This is done by creating job opportunities and helping to improve economic conditions.
They provide a lot of solutions to the problems faced by Pakistanis living outside of the country. Their mission is to help resolve any problems or difficulties Pakistanis are facing there. Pakistan also benefits from remittances where people work and then send money to families in Pakistan. They also benefit from technology and investments. They want to create a successful organization so that all people can live there.
International Jobs for Pakistani
The Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) has been a major contributor to the Pakistani economy for many years. It has helped to create jobs for Pakistanis all over the world and continues to do so. There are many opportunities to work in international jobs for Pakistani through the OPF. These jobs offer excellent pay and benefits, as well as a chance to live and work in a new country. The OPF is an excellent resource for finding these types of jobs and can help connect Pakistani workers with employers all over the world.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applications that were not completed or received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates must bring all of their original documents to the interview. If we find any problems, we will stop the process and not give a reason.
- Only the people who are on the shortlist will be interviewed for this job.
- They will not give any TA/DA for this interview.
- If you want to work for the government, you need to apply through the right process.
How To Apply for OPF Jobs?
The OPF is an equal opportunity employer that provides a great number of opportunities for Pakistani nationals. The application process is relatively simple and can be completed in a few easy steps.
- The first step is to create an account on the OPF website at www.opf.org.pk. This can be done by clicking the “Create Account” button on the top right-hand corner of the website. Once you have created an account, you will need to fill out your personal information and upload your resume.
- Once your account is set up and your resume is uploaded, you will need to complete the online application form. The application form can be found by clicking the “Careers” tab on the top navigation bar of the website.
- The final step is to apply for a specific position. To do this, click on the “Apply now” button on the top of the job posting page which you are interested in.
Once you have applied, it is important that you regularly check your email for any updates regarding your application so as not to miss out on any opportunities or invitations to interview by OPF.