National University of Modern Languages (NUML) is one of the leading universities in Pakistan. It offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields of study. The university’s outstanding academics and research opportunities are also well-known.
The university is currently looking to fill a number of positions in different departments so the jobs that are available include professors, assistant professors, lecturers, researchers, librarians, and administrative staff and they have launched the following ad to assist you. You can visit the official site of the National University to see more about it and apply online.
|Organization||National University of Modern Languages (NUML)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||3rd August, 2022|
About National University of Modern Languages (NUML)
The National University of Modern Languages (NUML) is a public research university located in Islamabad, Pakistan. It was founded in 1969 as the first-ever institute in the country dedicated to modern languages education. The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs in English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Arabic, and Urdu languages.
NUML’s objective is to encourage people to learn about various cultures and customs. It holds that there can’t be any new thinking without a thorough knowledge of different countries and customs. The institution currently has over 900 instructors and 7,500 students. The University is seeking qualified and talented individuals to fill vacant positions in its faculty. It has announced a recruitment drive for the academic year. The online application form is now available on the website.
Eligibilities and Requirements
- You must have documents that are “verified” when you apply for a position.
- The rejection of an application for any or no reason is not necessary to sign anything.
- The applicant must be under the age of 30.
- You are in good health and you should not be suffering from any mental or physical ailments.
- There will be no TA/DA during the interview or selection process.
How To Apply for NUML University Jobs?
- On the NUML official website, you may find an application form at www.numl.edu.pk.
- Send applications to the Human Resources Branch, Sector H-9, NUML, Islamabad.
- Candidates who already work for a government or semi-government agency, an autonomous body, or another organization should follow the established procedures.
- When you are interviewing for a job, it is important to bring your original documents with you.
- Only those who were selected from a list so will be invited for an interview.
- For more information or to obtain the application form, click here.