This article is about NIH Jobs because the National Institute of Health (NIH) is one of the leading government organizations in Pakistan when it comes to hiring, further, they are looking for highly qualified individuals to fill a variety of positions in NIH careers, including research scientists, physicians, nurses, and support staff. The National Institute of Health Jobs not only provides its employees with good salaries and benefits, but the working environment is also friendly and cooperative and the hiring process is rigorous but fair. If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling career, NIH is a great place to start.
|Organization||National Institute of Health (NIH)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st May, 2023|
About the National Institute of Health (NIH)
The National Institute of Health in Islamabad, Pakistan was founded in 1965. It is a non-profit organization. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for conducting research and training people on all things related to public health. The institute provides services to many people. It is free or low cost.
The institute is the only place that trains people for jobs in healthcare. The hospital has a lot of hospitals. People go there for their health. Those people are 7 million people. The main goal of the organization is to provide specialized medical care through hospitals, public health facilities, as well as rural dispensaries.
NIH Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Research Officer
- Medical Officer
- Health Education Consultant
- Project Manager
- Executive Director
- Laboratory Technician
- Infection Prevention Control Specialist
- Public Health Specialist
- Medical Consultant
- Account Officer
NIH Jobs for Female
The NIH offers many different opportunities for women because they have so many programs to help promote diversity in science fields. This includes both staff positions as well as visiting appointments for Postdoctoral Associateships or Fellowships among others. If you want to know more about these programs, it would be good to visit their website www.nih.org.pk.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Send your application online. To apply for it, you need to submit the documents. The time for this is before the date given.
- The National Institute of Health Islamabad has the right to stop the whole recruitment process with no warning.
- To apply for this job, you must be at least 18 years old.
- The relaxation in age limit for the exam will be given according to the existing government rules.
- The age on the day you submit your application will be determined.
- Candidates who are already in service should send their applications through the right channels.
How to Apply for NIH Jobs?
- All people who are suitable and eligible should apply online on the website www.nih.org.pk/careers
- Candidates should also forward all their documents to the Administrative Officer at the National Institute of Health in Islamabad.
- No TA/DA is allowed when you are doing a test or interview.
- Only people who are close to being chosen will be called for an interview.
- Government employees need to find the right way to apply for NIH Jobs.
- The last day to send in your application is 15 days after the date of this advertisement.