National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD), a premier Cardiology Institute and the only International Center in Pakistan providing state-of-the-art services in cardiology, cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology & vascular surgery. It is a premier institute that attracts the best & brightest from all over Pakistan. They offer international standard training and employment opportunities for highly qualified candidates. They are now looking for capable and experienced people for multiple vacant positions in the institute.
If you are looking for a good job in Government Sector then the (NICVD) is the best option for you. They announced its jobs notification in the Newspaper and NICVD Jobs Online Application Form is also available on this page. So you can apply online form by using the below-given link.
|Organization||National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||29th January, 2022|
About National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD)
The National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) is a unique institute in Karachi. It is an academic and research institute that deals with diseases of the cardiovascular system. The company has a board of directors that employs prominent figures from different areas of expertise to help in the decision-making process. The institute houses a large team of doctors, nurses, technical staff and paramedics that render their best efforts to find out cures for diseases and ailments associated with cardiac ailments like heart failure, coronary artery disease, heart attack etc.
How to Apply for NICVD Jobs?
- The first thing you need to do is register at the following website www.nicvd.org
- You should create a profile by filling out a short survey and uploading your CV.
- The application process for the position involves taking a short test and then an interview.
- The interviewer will contact you to schedule an interview.
- As Government employees, candidates apply through the proper channels.
- The selection process will be a fair and objective evaluation of your skills.
- They will be choosing the best candidate who meets the requirements and has the right skills.
- No TA / DA will be provided for tests and interviews.
- Complete applications and applications submitted before the due date will be considered.
- At your interview, you need to bring all original documents required for applying for the job.