The National Highway Authority (NHA) is responsible for developing and maintaining a world-class highway network in Pakistan. The Authority is also responsible for the regulation of all matters related to highways and road transport. The NHA has been able to achieve a lot in the short period of its establishment. The Authority has been able to provide jobs for thousands of people. It has also been able to bring about a lot of improvements in the transportation sector. It has also done well in the field of public outreach. They have taken many initiatives to make people aware of the importance of highways and how they can use them for their benefit.
Hiring in National Highway Authority (NHA) in Pakistan is a tedious process that starts with submitting an application. The authority only accepts applications through its website, which can be found at www.nha.gov.pk.
|Organization||National Highway Authority (NHA)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st May, 2023|
About National Highway Authority (NHA)
The National Highway Authority (NHA) is a statutory body in Pakistan responsible for developing and managing the national highway network. The body falls under the Ministry of Communications. The NHA was established in 1991 to take over the management of the national highways from the Pakistan Army. The main objectives of the authority are to provide an efficient, well-maintained, and safe road network; to promote economic development by facilitating trade and commerce, and to ensure the safe transportation of people and goods.
The NHA is responsible for a large number of projects throughout Pakistan. Some of these include the Karachi-Lahore Motorway Project; the Multan-Sukkur Motorway Project; and the Hyderabad-Multan-Karachi-Quetta Motorway Project. Currently, the National Highways & Motorway Police is working to improve safety on Pakistan’s highways through various measures.
NHA Vacancies in Pakistan
- Auto Mechanic
- Dispatch Rider
NHA’s internship program provides an opportunity for college students to gain exposure to the public health field. The program gives interns a broad view of different aspects of public health. Unpaid interns have the opportunity to work with experienced professionals who can mentor and guide them through their experiences.
NHA Jobs for Civil Engineers
The National Health Authority (NHA) is looking to fill the position of Civil Engineer. The ideal candidate for this job should have experience in the design and execution of infrastructure projects, including water supply, sanitation, and drainage systems. They should also have a strong background in engineering and project management.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You should not be too old or too young.
- For this job, you need qualifications and experience.
- If you are a private employee, you should apply through the proper channel.
- When you go to your interview, you need to show the interviewer your original documents.
- To be chosen, you must be in excellent health.
How to Apply for NHA Jobs?
- Candidates should apply online at www.nha.gov.pk
- Only those people going to be called for the interview got selected by their application.
- They won’t be able to secure a TA/DA.
- No one will accept your application if you hand it to them, moreover, you need to mail it or put it in a person’s mailbox.
- If you have a business, you should apply for a job through the proper channel.
- Stay in touch with us and keep looking at the jobs on our site.