The article is about NEPRA Jobs because NEPRA is an autonomous body that is responsible for the regulation of the electric power sector in Pakistan. The organization is currently looking to fill a large number of vacancies for qualified individuals, moreover, Available positions include engineers, accountants, and field staff.
The hiring process at NEPRA is highly competitive, likewise, Applicants who are selected for an interview will be tested on their knowledge of the electric power sector. Employers may give a conditional offer of employment to successful candidates, furthermore, this offer is subject to the results of a medical examination and a security clearance.
NEPRA is an excellent place to work. Employees are given opportunities to learn and grow, and the organization values diversity and inclusion. NEPRA is also committed to the safety and security of its employees. If you are working for NEPRA, please visit our website for more information.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||31st May, 2023|
The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) is a government organization that was created in 1997 to regulate the electric power industry in Pakistan, meanwhile, This includes the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity, likewise, The Act has changed the role and responsibilities of NEPRA.
NEPRA is in charge of making sure that the electric power sector in Pakistan is fair and open, moreover, They will do this by making sure that businesses follow sound commercial principles. NEPRA is a law that reflects the country’s commitment to free enterprise. This law also aims to improve the quality of life for citizens and to offer them opportunities for growth and development.
NEPRA Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Dispatch Rider
- Security Guard
- Officer Assistant
- Private Secretary
- Safety Expert
- Assistant Director
- Constant CSR
- Assistant Director
- Sanitary Worker
- Office Boy
- Transport Supervisor
- Health Expert
- Assistant Legal Advisor
- Deputy Director
The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) is a government organization responsible for regulating the electricity sector in Pakibe mentored by senior officials of NEPRA.
The internship program is a great way for students to learn about pursuing a career in the field of energy regulation, meanwhile, The program provides participants with an opportunity to learn about the working of NEPRA and to gain practical experience in the field of power regulation. NEPRA offers internship opportunities for students who want to work in the energy regulation field. The internship program provides participants with an opportunity to learn about the working of NEPRA and gain hands-on experience in the area of power regulation.
Eligibility and Requirements
- This job requires you to fix electrical problems.
- People who have an Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering can work on electrical projects.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate technical and financial capability to undertake the proposed business activity.
- Candidates must have at least three years of experience in the power sector.
- You must have a good financial standing.
- You need to have a verified and attested educational credential, likewise, no one should object to you getting it.
- The applicant must have a satisfactory track record of performance.
- Bring the original documents when you interview.
How to Apply for NEPRA Jobs?
There are a few simple steps that you need to follow to apply for NEPRA jobs.
- The first step is to visit the official website of NEPRA www.nepra.org.pk, meanwhile, and take a look at the job openings
- The next step is to find a job that interests you, furthermore, read the job description carefully.
- Once you have determined that you are qualified for the position, you can then start filling out the application form
- Be sure to include your resume and cover letter as part of your application
- If you do not submit a complete or on-time application, they will not consider it.
- People who work for the government can apply through the right system.
- Finally, send in your application and wait for a response from NEPRA.
- Keep checking this page for new jobs. We’ll be updating it often.