The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has announced that it is hiring in Pakistan. The vacancies are for the posts of Junior Accounts Officer, Office Attendant, etc… If you are looking for jobs in NAB, this is an excellent opportunity to get one of these with an attractive salary package. The NAB officials have announced the hiring plan through a notification. It will be available on the official website www.nab.gov.pk and through all major newspapers of Pakistan very soon.
|Organization||National Accountability Bureau (NAB)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||1st December, 2023|
Table of Contents
About National Accountability Bureau (NAB)
National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is a premier and independent institution in Pakistan. NAB was established in 1999. The NAB is in charge of both criminal and civil investigations and prosecutions. mainly for corruption-related cases against public officials, government departments or agencies.
The main objective of NAB is to eradicate corruption from society by enforcing the rule of law and providing equal opportunity for all citizens to participate in national development; it also aims at strengthening democracy through the eradication of corrupt practices which erode people’s belief in democracy as an ideal system to govern their lives.
NAB Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Research Associate
- Special Prosecutor
- Security Guard
- Database Administrator
- Naib Qasid
- Security Expert
- Intelligence Officer
- Legal Consultant
- Computer Operator
- Computer Assistant
- Office Boy
- Software Developer
NAB Jobs Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for NAB, you need to go through formal NAB interviews, furthermore, this is done by filling out an application online and providing your resume. NAB will then review the resumes and shortlist the applicants who are suitable for NAB vacancies. There are certain qualifications necessary to apply for NAB jobs which can be found on their website or at NAB recruitment offices.
- People from all over Pakistan can apply for jobs at the National Accountability Bureau.
- A candidate must have the following in order to be considered for the position, moreover, Education, skills, and experience (relevant to the job).
- Both males and females can apply for these jobs.
- The age requirement for candidates is 20-40.
How to Online Apply for NAB Jobs?
This article can help you to apply for a job in NAB. It will teach you the steps to complete the application process.
- If you are applying for more than one job, then you need to fill out a separate form for each job.
- A candidate who wants to run for a job, needs to make copies of all their documents and keep them in a safe place.
- You must provide your correct email and phone number, furthermore, they will use this to contact you about the exam date and other things.
- Applicants should enclose the application in a courier envelope.
- Only those who have been chose will receive an interview call.